Friday, September 21, 2012

Nails Files and High Five for Friday

Today, I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for some fabulous highlights of my week!
Photobucket 
I'm also linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil

1.  My aunt gave me these sandals!!  She bought them for herself and didn't like the way they fit.  So, I'm the only other one that wears a size 6 (yea for small feet)...Thanks, Aunt Shirley - you have darn good taste!!

2.  I got to use my new nail polish from this swap!

3.  I went to eat lunch on Tuesday with Chastity at Chipotle...yum!!  Then Tuesday night, I met one of my first cousins and a second cousin at Bravo Cucina Italiana for dinner...yum again :)  I forgot to take pictures at BOTH places....what is wrong with me?!?!

4.  I ran my best run so far this week!  I am NOT a runner but I'm training for my first 5K next month.  Can't wait to check it off my 30 Before 30 List!

5. I went to the carnival in my hometown...my mom refused to ride the ferris wheel but I at least had to take at picture.

6 comments:

Loressa Curiouswisdom said...

Looks like you had a great week! Love the sandals! Congrats on the training! It feels wonderful! I just finished my first 10K in years and am training for a marathon...yikes!! great post!
Loressa
lifescuriouswisdom.com

Jessica Renee said...

Ooh I Love those polish colors! And the sandals are adorable on you! I love when stuff doesn't work for someone and they pass it on to me :p

Happy Friday!!

Christina said...

Size 6? I’m a 9 1/2-10. Ugh! The polish looks great. So glad you like it!

Megan G. said...

Adorable sandals and cute nails!

tara said...

love those sandals and your nails look gorgeous! hope you have a great weekend!

Kimberlee said...

Pretty nail polishes!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com