1. These came in the mail for me this week and I am in love with them. I don't know how I lived without them. The OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer - it splits, pits, and slices! And the MSC Joie Avocado Saver hold the leftover half and prevents it from turning brown. It actually works!
2. Ally was laying on the floor in the kitchen staring in the corner of the cabinet. I was wondering what the heck she was looking at. This little tree frog somehow snuck in our house. So cute!
3. Fresh fruit was this week's goal in the 42 Days to Fit Challenge. Last week, I gave up soda. Not as hard as I would have thought.
4. Almost every morning I get to work, I have to stop to let families of geese get by. The babies are just so dang cute and fuzzy.
5. My first article, a review on Pinkitzel, was published in a local magazine! So excited!
Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!