Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pinkitzel Cupcakes and Candy - Oklahoma City

While we were in Oklahoma City Bricktown this past weekend, we decided to FINALLY check out Pinkitzel.  And let me tell you, it was like like Candy Heaven!!!  I have to be honest, I was overwhelmed and wanted to stay...forever.  But, I had to leave and get back to reality.   



You're overwhelmed just by this picture, aren't you??







Aren't these the most adorbale mugs ever?!?! 





I want this in my house STAT!

I wouldn't mind having these either!

This little party room is just fabulous!!  I want to have my future kids MY birthday there!! 


I fell in love with this entire line of cupcake funness.  I heart all things cupcakes.










David got Cookies 'n' Creme and I got Chocolate Salted Caramel.  And of course, we couldn't pass up a nice cold glass of milk!

Love these!!


Jelly Belly Smorgasbord...YAY!!  My absolute favorite kind of jelly beans!!
And I couldn't leave without buying some of each flavor :)




I'm pretty sure I need to own a store like this.  Anyone want to donate the funds??  No, seriously.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Pinkitzel Cupcakes and Candy on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

  1. This is seriously one of my favorite stores in OKC ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I've gone past here many times but never been in. This is how I want my scrapbook room to look - just like a candy store with all the glass jars filled with gorgeous colorful things ... ahhhhh!!! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks awesome! I love those owl mugs! did you end up buying anything besides the jelly bellys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. goodness. this place looks amazeballs! I'm your newest follower from the find + follow friday hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Visiting from the blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful candy store!!! Can I live there, please? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I want to visit yours when you open it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...