1. Magazines. I have a problem with buying them every time I go to the store. I also subscribe to about 5 different ones. I love going to Barnes and Noble and buying 3 or 4 at a time - magazine hoarder??
2. Decorations. If my bank account would allow it, I would change our decorations every 6 months. I just love so many different styles, colors, and themes. Should have been an interior decorator.
3. Shoes. But then again, what girl isn't?? See my shoe obsession here. Don't judge!
4. Makeup and Perfume. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always been a makeup and perfume junkie. I remember going through my mom's Avon catalogs and making a LONG list of things I wanted. And when she would get the perfume and makeup samples from Mary Kay and Avon, I would always
steal ask for them!
5. Bath and Body Works - ANYTHING! I love it so much I'm doing a giveaway this week!
6. Dr. Pepper. This has always been my beverage of choice. I'm pretty sure it runs in my family because my Granddad loved it and so does my Dad. I finally made the switch to Diet Dr. Pepper about 3 years ago because it was so bad for you and now I'm slowly switching back to regular (when I need something other than water) because aspartame is bad for you too. Make a health Dr. Pepper, people!! I'm also loving Zevia right now too - but it's just so dang expensive!
Well, this was a fun link-up party...thanks girls for hosting! I also just realized this may be my only post without pictures so I'm adding this for fun :)