Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ornament Swap 2012

I love everything Christmas related and when I saw this ornament swap hosted by Dreaming of Dimples and Living in Yellow - I jumped right in!  I'm so glad I did because I got an amazingly fantabulous ornament from the lovely Rose Rambling.  She is seriously so sweet!  She said this ornament screamed "Kari" and she was EXACTLY right!!  


As if a cute ornament wasn't enough...she sent this sparkly zebra bag - love it!  I think this girl has known me forever...she definitely knows my taste!



And check out the ADORABLE ornament hook - I've never even seen anything like this!  I am on a mission to find more!!


These pictures don't even do the ornament justice...so I thought I'd try a video :)


Thank you so much Rose - you ROCK!!

1 comments:

Christina said...

So cute! I love the colors and sparkles!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com