Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Hubs!

The Hubs turns the big 3-1 today!!  It is so tempting to combine his birthday and Christmas present together but that just wouldn't be fair now would it?? 

His gift from Ally - she is patiently waiting for him to open it!

She got him a Batman calendar.  After all, he IS Batman!

He just loves me taking pictures of him...can't you tell?

Here is the Batman mug I made him at Be Wild for Art in Norman.  (More on that later)

I also got him a pressure washer (because he wanted one) but I forgot to take a picture of it.  You know you're getting old when you ask for a pressure washer...just sayin'!

(I seriously need to start using my actual camera instead of my iphone - the quality of most of the pictures on my blog are not so great!)

Happy Birthday Babe!

3 comments:

Sippy Cups and Pearls said...

yay happy birthday to him! pretty kitchen by the way :)

Christina said...

My husband's birthday is three days after Christmas. He always got combined stuff when he was a kid. I try my hardest to make it a big deal. Looks like you did too! Great gifts!

Allison Leighann said...

I actually got someone a Batman calendar as well. Hahaha. Gotta love those guys in our lives that love the Batman.

These are so cute! (:


allisonleighann.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com