Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Nail Files

Hi there...it's me, Kari.  I know I've been a bad blogger this week but I have a good reason...GARAGE SALE!!  Last weekend, I spent the entire weekend in Geronimo (the *very* small town where I'm from) working on getting ready for our yearly family garage sale with my mom and working on ancestry stuff with my aunts.  Note to self:  Blog about my ancestry stuff because I just know you ALL want to know!! :)

Anywho, this week, I've been keeping my house clean, doing laundry, and let's be honest...being lazy, because I know this coming weekend is about to be crazy with our garage sale and there will be no laziness in my life!!

But I wanted to post about my new nail polish!!  I made a trip to Ulta for their 21 Days of Beauty to pick up some Butter nail polish.  I had never tried it and they had it for Buy 1, Get 1 Free so I decided to splurge :)
I got Yummy Mummy and Rosie Lee.  I used two coats of the Yummy Mummy and 3 coats of Rosie Lee as the glitter accent.  I ♥ this glitter...I may need to pick up some more colors but I will have to wait for another sale.


I'm linking this post up with Tara at Fabulous But Evil ...go check her out and all the other fun nail polish posts!



And just a side note in case you didn't notice...I have 24 followers!!  I know, most of you have hundreds or thousands, but I am so excited that I have to click "more" to see all of followers!  Thank you all :)

6 comments:

Christina said...

I just ordered some Butter online and I'm impatiently waiting for my package! Pretty colors! Good luck at your garage sale! Also, Geronimo is a cool name!

Allison said...

I stayed away from the Ulta sale, but I wish I didn't, those colors are gorgeous!

http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

tara said...

those are gorgeous colors!

Kimberlee said...

Gorgeous! Butter London's colors are spectacular... can't go wrong :)

Michelle Pennington said...

I almost cried because I missed the Ulta BOGO Butter sale!!! It was on my birthday and I totally forgot! :(
Ps- I'm your fall swap partner! I'd love to get some ideas on what you like! :)

Sarah E. said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Butter London - love the combo you used :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com