Linking up with Lauren from My Grey Desk Blog :)
This is my first H54F and I'm really excited about it. It is a weekly link up to showcase some of the most favorite parts of our weeks! How fun is that??
1. I had my first cup of coffee this past weekend. I only drink coffee in the fall/winter so I've been waiting patiently. This White Chocolate Caramel Latte was yummy!!!
2. I bought this new cereal to keep at my desk at work for a healthy snack. I love kid cereal (cocoa pebbles, cocoa puffs, etc) but this is a grown up version :) It's time to be an adult...at least in the cereal department!
3. Monday was our 1 year anniversary! Read our engagement story here. No, I have not blogged about our wedding at all...or scrapbooked it ... shame on me! I kept telling myself I would do it before our anniversary got it...yea that didn't happen!!
4. I recovered my planner this week. I bought this Martha Stewart blue planner and totally copied this and I love it...BUT it was getting dirty and I needed to add some color to it! I came home one night and added a little scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. I'm happy with the way it turned out...I just need to learn the trick for preventing bubbles while working with Mod Podge..any tips??
5. LOOK at this CUTE pumpkin my mother-in-law got us!!! They came and visited last weekend and surprised us with it! She definitely knows my taste...I love it!!