Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Night Dessert Cocktail

Thought I'd share this chocolatey delicious (adult) treat that I just made. It's pretty amazing and I'm pretty sure I could have another one...or two...but I'm going to resist. Oh, the self control!  David doesn't like coconut but he really liked this drink...so I had to share.  Aren't I nice??

Chocolate Covered Banana
1 1/4 oz. Coconut Rum
1 Banana - sliced
4 TB. Chocolate Syrup
1/2 - 1 C. Vanilla Ice Cream


Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.


I can't make a drink without putting salt, sugar, or something fun on top...and pink sugar did just the trick!  The only thing that could've made this better is whip cream on top!  Enjoy!!

1 comments:

jessica renee said...

OMG YUM that looks so good! I totally looked at it and thought "ooh and with whip cream too"...I'm a whip cream addict :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com