Saturday, March 30, 2013

Picture Frame Project

Have you ever gotten rid of old frames that don't match your decor??  Prepare to regret it!!  My mom had these in our last garage sale for a quarter and I snatched them up.  (I probably still owe her the fifty cents.)

I used the same technique I used to refinish my hope chest and added a few scrapbook flowers and black pearls.  I love how they turned out!


So, the next time you think you want to get rid of an old, out-dated frame...just slap some paint on it and fall in love with it all over again!!

1 comments:

Katie J said...

I'm going to have to try this! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com