While I'm not on a "diet", I am trying to do a lifestyle change. Eating more fruits and veggies, staying away from processed foods...yada yada yada...but let's be honest, weekend laziness and not so healthy food lures me in at 5:01 Friday evening and lasts until the guilt sets in around 8 Sunday night!
And then Mondays are always those days when everyone (I'm including everyone else in on this to make myself feel better) wants to start fresh and fix all of their weekend "diet" mishaps. So I thought I'd start a weekly post so I can regroup and set my weekly health and fitness goals for the week.
This week's goal: DRINK MORE WATER!! I admit, I completely suck at this. There are times when 2 or 3 days go by and I haven't had a drop of water. What do I drink? DIET. DR. PEPPER. I swear, there is crack in this stuff. It took several months to make the switch from regular to diet and now they say diet is bad! (Tears). So what's a girl to do?? Drink water!
I am going to completely trade in my ddp for water every other day. I'm allowing myself ONE ddp on the other days. (insert future bitchiness here)
I'll be drinking water, vitamin water zero, and probably a little bit more water.
Benefits of H2O:
1. Lose weight. It basically flushes you out and reduces hunger.
2. Reduce headache and back pain due to dehydration.
3. Hydrated skin is younger looking skin.
4. Less cramps and strains by keeping muscles and joints lubricated.
5. Stay healthy. Drinking plenty of water helps your immune system.
6. Reduce fatigue. Your body doesn't have to work as hard to keep your organs hydrated.
I just googled "benefits of water" and picked a FEW of the benefits I found. There are so many more!!! I may print this list out and stick it to my computer at work!
Wish me luck!! What is your weekly goal??
And since we're all being healthy...reward yourself by entering my Scentsy Giveaway!! ;-)