Ok - I know I'm early...but I'm having another garage sale starting tomorrow so I probably won't have time to post.
Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for her High Five for Friday series...
1. David and I started the "You've Been BOOed" in our neigborhood...it's fun to watch it travel through the 'hood! Get free printables and instructions here to start it in your neighborhood!
2. I met my aunt and 2 cousins at this restaurant for our monthly dinner. I'm so bad at forgetting to take a picture of all of us...I just get distracted :)
3. I love getting packages in the mail! This week, I got these earrings that I had ordered from InPink....go check their website out here. Want 40% off?? Who doesn't?!?! Be sure to use Code: AFFRNDS40. It is good thru 11/5/2012 so what are you waiting for?? And good luck not wanting everything on their site!
4. I took this picture of Ally the day we brought her home. The other day while she was watching me put my makeup on, she was sitting the exact same way and it reminded me of her when she was a puppy. Gosh - they grow up so fast!!
5. The Final Presidential Debate was on. This pretty much sums up how I feel about politics!
I finally tried this red Essie polish out that I got in this swap and it is now one of my favorite colors!