Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mini Trash Bag Holder

Short and sweet post:  I have to share this mini bag holder I made for car trash.  If you'd like me to make you one, I can...just message me for details!


I used this tutorial and got this adorable coordinating fabric at Joanns.  It fits about six Target sacks perfectly.  I'm always needing a bag for trash in my car and I thought this was way cuter than other things I've seen.  My Grandma used to make the bigger version of these.  I have one she made me hanging in my pantry.  

I haven't sewn in about 2 years but this was "sew" easy!!  Wow - I really just did that!!!  The fabric was one of those Fat Quarter packs I believe quilters use.  They are perfect for crafts and the fabric all coordinates.

I can't wait to make more things!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Super cute! My mom used to make EVERYONE one of those larger ones for extra bags in the pantry! lol I definitely need one for my car though. I have nothing to gather my trash and it can get outta hand. lol

Christina said...

So cute! You did such a good job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com