Monday, November 26, 2012

Sip and Share Reveal

I participated in this fun swap hosted by the lovely ladies over at Planned Spontaneity and Everything Under the Sun.  I had a lot of fun with this one because I love anything coffee related!  AND - I had an awesome partner - Stephanye (love the spelling!) at The Chaos I Call My Life!  She is super sweet and has another blog about all things beauty - The Budget Fashionista!

Here is what was in my package - I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!  I've been wanting this book FOREVER (I'm kind of a self-help book weirdo!) and isn't this mug adorable?!?!  There were also Hershey Kisses in the mug but I ate them before I took the picture :)


I have to add this - the link up was scheduled for the 23rd - I'm a few days late!  Here is why...
I waited and waited for this package - I was giving it a few extra days because of the holidays before I asked Stephanye about it.  Well, while sitting out on my porch, I see a box in one of my big, empty flower pots.  Mr. Postman hid it from me!!  How rude!!!

Thank you so much Stephanye for sending me such an awesome package...you rock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com