I finally received my package after a loooonngg week of waiting ... gotta love snail mail!! The first swap I did, my package to someone got lost and now this time the package to me got lost!! Maybe I should stop doing swaps....yea right! :)
It was definitely worth the wait though...Cassie @ Overuse I Love You hooked me up!! Look at everything I got!!
- LA Colors Eyeshadow in Lotus. I've seen this brand before and have been wanting to try it out. I love trying new eyeshadow colors - my favorite color in this trio is the pink! How fun!
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish in How I Met Your Magenta. This color was so perdy! It had almost a gold shimmer to it. I painted my nails with it as soon as I opened up my package and it was dry by the time I got done taking pics!
- Two Nail Files (which I NEEDED). I love the bright blue and pink colors. Not that it really matters if they match or not, but I love how she color coordinated the polish, eyeshadow, and nail files. It's the little things :)
- LA Colors Lipgloss in Clearly Said. I've been needing a good clear lipgloss and this is very moisturizing as well as super shiny.
- A CUTE CUTE necklace - it says Live Laugh Love - the camera on my phone wasn't cooperating and wouldn't focus. Guess I should actually use my fancy camera, huh? And, if I stalked her correctly on the internet...she MADE it!! Go check her store out here.
And look at that cute little basket she sent the nail polish and necklace in!!! Thank you so much, Cassie, for spoiling me with all of my new beauty products!! Go show her some love here!!
I sent my package of goodies to this amazing blogger, Christine! Go check out her blog and her Beauty Box Reveal!!