Friday, June 1, 2012

My First Wine and Palette

I've been wanting to go to one of these Wine and Palette classes for a really long time!  I joined a group of girls @ Interurban in Norman I am NOT a painter or drawer...at all!!  Unless you count stick figures :)   I had a lot of fun and I'm pretty proud of how my painting turned out!!  I'm not really a cat person, so this may be part of our Halloween decorations.  I can't wait to do another one!!

This is me doing the outline of my "alien-looking" cat.  Note to self: Wear short sleeve next time without jewelry!  I now have orange splatters on the sleeves of my grey cardigan...guess I'll just have to buy another one...DANG!  :)


My "Spiked" Cherry Limeade .. yum!

 Look at all the pretty colors!

 



Now they aren't so pretty after being mixed all together :)






1 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you finally painted a canvas! I can't wait to do another one - I really hope mine didn't get messed up on the move to Alabama - guess I'll see in a month! Oh, and your blog is really fun! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com