Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Lip Products

I've recently became obsessed with the new lip products out right now.  Because Lord knows I need more makeup.  

Here are a few I've picked up for the summer.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain: Stubborn Plum
L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss: Barely Nude
Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids: Shocking Coral
Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids: Electric Orange


Here's what they look like on.  The Barely Nude is great for anytime.  I keep it on my desk at work to reapply throughout the day without having to worry about looking in a mirror.  The Stubborn Plum (second from top) doesn't look like this on my lips.  It's not as dark as I'd like it to be.  I have to layer it on to see any color.  The Shocking Coral is more of a pinkish color...not so much coral.  The Electric Orange is BRIGHT!  But, I usually mix it with another golden nude I have and it tones it down a little. All of these are perfect for spring and summer; but I think with the right mixing, they can be great for fall and winter as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com