It feels like it's been forever...and a day...since I've blogged. I haven't even looked at my blog in over a month. Poor, little, sad blog. Sometimes a girl needs a blog break, right? Right. I decided to finally "check out" my blog today...May 31st was my last post. Almost TWO months. Enough blog break already!! I figured my last post was a High Five for Friday so what better than to do a H54F as my "come back" post.
Looking back at my last post, it really made me realize how much blogging truly keeps me reliable for certain things in life...eating health, baking some not-so-healthy treats, trying new beauty products, keeping my nails in tip top shape, and taking random pictures with my phone. So, I think I'm over my bloggy break and excited to get back at it! I plan on getting a new blog design and I'm a little nervous about that. That would require making a decision...and if you read this post, you know how much I loathe making decisions!
I have a couple things that I can't wait to share with my readers. One, I received a complimentary Beauty Box 5 that I am going to do a review on. So look for that soon! Also, we just got back from Sea World! I won't make you sit on the couch and watch a home video of our family vacation...but I am definitely going to share some close-ups of Shamu! I also received a free month's worth of Xyng - I'm going to start taking it next week and I'll do a couple reviews throughout the month.
Ok...on to High Five for Friday....
1. I had lunch with some pretty awesome girlfriends this week! Two lunch dates in 1 week ... 1 at Pei Wei and the other at Panera Bread!
2. I get to see my 4 favoritest girls this weekend! My mom, sister, and nieces are coming to visit! Skype is our normal means of communication with my nieces and sister since they live 12 hours away in Alabama.
3. I am in week 2 of my bootcamp at home series. I canceled my yoga membership for now. I can workout at home for free. More money in my pocket = more money to buy shoes and scrapbook stuff :) It's all about priorities!
4. About to start my 3rd week of the 30 Day Plank Challenge with my former fellow yogi girls! I'm a little scared of the 5 minute day! Pretty sure my arms will collapse and I will fall flat on my face. I will try to get a picture of that for your viewing pleasure.
5. My flowers are looking lovely! Is it bad that I'm already over my summer flowers and ready for fall? Can't wait to plant some pansies and more mums!
This is my last Friday in my 20's! I have made an executive decision to not be sad about this. I am going to enter into my 30's hell on heels!! I am also excited about transforming my 30 Before 30 List into my 35 Before 35 List. I wasn't able to complete all of my goals but 12.5 out of 30 isn't bad for only have a year to complete everything ... since I decided to wait until I was 29 to create this list! I'm counting half a point for the movies. I've seen about half now.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!