Friday, May 17, 2013

H54F

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

1. Started the week out with some adult beverages at Interurban to celebrate a co-worker's graduation!

2. This is what I get to snuggle with on the couch at night (see hubby's legs in the background? lol)  I just love her!  Need some more cuteness?  See all things Ally here.

3.  Finally tried this Julep Foot Scrub out....LOVE!


4. We had a silent auction at work this week to help raise money for a good cause...I "won" these!!  Also LOVE!  I already have a spot picked out for them!

5. Came across this awesomeness at Michael's this week.  An entire end-cap (not sure if this is the correct term) packed with zebra and leopard notepads, notecards, pens, pencils, and all things lovely! 

Don't forget to enter my nail polish giveaway!!!

1 comments:

Emily B said...

That fruity cocktail looks delicious and your fur baby looks so loving! Very adorable ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com