Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nail Files

Painting my nails makes me happy - if I could do it every day, I would.  My husband tells me I have too many nail polishes.  I. Think. Not.  This week I used another color from my 4-pack of minis.  I've also tried this color out.  I really like the Sally Hansen brand of nail polish - it's probably my fave. 

Sally Hansen Gem Crush: Lady Luck

It actually looks more purple-ish in the picture - but it's really more of a pink-ish red. 

I changed my nail polish after a couple days to a more Christmas color.  I used the color I got in my Secret Santa Blog Swap.

Essie: Scarlett O'Hara

Linking up with Tara and Vicki!


The hubs and I are going on vacation this weekend to Branson, Missouri with his parents - I'm so excited - I've never been.  I've heard it's really cheesy but that's ok because I like cheesy :)  So if I'm MIA this weekend - that's why!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Those first few sentences just described me and Jacob. Haha! I love all the Gem Crush colors os much! Have fun in Branson! I went in April and it was fun. It's a very strange town, but just get into it and have fun!

Ashley said...

My husband teases me about my nail polish collection too! That Lady Luck polish is gorgeous... I think I need to go get myself a bottle! :)

tara said...

i definitely need some of these gem crush nail polishes in my life! enjoy your weekend!

Kimberlee said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

I like the Lady luck color. I'm ready to change my nails too. I get so bored with nailpolish after a few days.

Sarah E. said...

That glitter accent on your second mani is AWESOME!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com