Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Have a Problem!

I'm a little addicted to Wine and Palette paintings!  I did my first one and was hooked.  I've done 3 since and I have another one scheduled.  It's so nice to get artsy while spending time with friends and sippin' on some vino.

Susan and I at Gage's Steakhouse in Guthrie

Wine and Palette - "Sugar Skull"

Me and Trea

and Chastity

Trea, Yours Truly, Chastity, and Kristen - at Joe's Crab Shack in Oklahoma City

Painting A Night Out - "Fleur de Leopard"

Lo, Me, and Christy at Caffe Pranzo in Oklahoma City


Heart to Art - "Christmas Tree"

If you haven't done one of these, um - you need to!  So much fun!! 

1 comments:

Christina said...

Sooo fun! I LOVE your sugar skull!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com