Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beauty Time Tuesday

During my last shopping trip to Ulta, I scored with some *great* samples...who doesn't love a good sample?!?!  I tried this Biolage Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment tonight and I will be purchasing the big bottle fo sho!! 
 

Why I heart it...
1. The smell.  I love love love the smell of Biolage.  It reminds me of my mom - she is addicted to Biolage products :)
2. It wasn't greasy like some oils on the market.  
3. There is shampoo and conditioner in the same "Exquisite Oil" line.  I appreciate brands with matching products...they make me happy :)
4. I applied this with my hands and I rubbed the remaining product into my cuticles...BONUS!!  It soaked in very fast and wasn't oily.

What fun samples have you tried lately??

2 comments:

Christina said...

That sounds awesome! I love Biolage too! I alternate between that and Paul Mitchell. The smell is seriously so good!

Megan G. said...

Biolage is soooo great! This sounds like an awesome product, I might try it too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I ♥ reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com