1. Run a 5K - Just signed up for Color Me Rad in May 2013! David and I did the Color Me Rad and had a blast. However, we didn't run it. We ran/walked. I am not crossing this one off until I run the entire thing.
3. Go camping. I haven't been camping since ... well I can't remember the last time I went camping.
4. Finish my 20 Something, 20 Everything book. I've had this book for 2 years (I'm not really a book reader) - it's apparently a book that every 20-something woman should read.
5. Volunteer at an animal shelter. Just couldn't do it. I would come home with every. single. dog. Ally would get jealous.
7. Complete the Insanity workout program again - except this time I will not quit when I only have 2 weeks left like I did last time.
10. Complete our wedding scrapbook.
15. Go to New York - Maybe for my 30th birthday?!? :)
16. Start going to church.
17. Go to an Opera ... fancy clothes and all!
19. Go on a road trip with no destination in mind.
20. Watch movies on my "movies you must watch" list. The girls at work are amazed at some of the movies I've never seen so they made a list for me - it is hanging on my memo board...thanks girls :) See the list here. Any more suggestions??
*A Few More I Haven't Seen*
- Sixteen Candles (seen it - don't remember it)
- Pretty in Pink
- Breakfast Club
21. Reach goal weight of 125-130.
23. Become a Certified Credentialing Specialist - or at least
24. Go to the horse races at Remington Park. Must wear a fancy hat :)
26. Have boudoir pics done.
30. Get pregnant!! Preferably after #26!! :) - Done...x2!